The Neptune Soccer Association, for many years, has provided the framework for children to learn this exciting and rewarding sport while developing individual skills and learning the importance of teamwork.
The recreational program, known as Neptune Recreation Soccer, emphasizes fun and the learning the basics of soccer. While teams play games against other teams within the community, individual team standings are not kept, and sportsmanship, not winning, is stressed. This program has been highly successful and extremely popular, attracting hundreds of children every season.
- Due to US Soccer mandates all teams will be formed by player birth years, no exceptions.
- Program is geared for children born 10/2/2009 - 4/1/2019.
- We make every effort to ensure all divisions and teams are evenly balanced. Divisions will be dependent upon the number of participants.
- Participation awards for each player.
- Soccer cleats and shin guards are required to participate.
- Team Shirt and Socks for each player.
- Games start Saturday, April, 22, 2023 through June 10, 2023. (subject to change).
- Games are played primarily on Saturday morning with possible weekday evening games.
- Games range from 20 to 60 minutes depending on division.
- There are no requests for coaches. The volunteer coach will pick his/her team at the coach meeting before season starts.
- A minimum of one team practice will be scheduled by the volunteer coach.
- We reserve the right to limit or close registration.
All questions or comments regarding recreation please send an email to email@example.com